Calling all motorcycle, car, trike, rat rods, custom performance, and 4X4 enthusiasts of all kinds … join us at the Ride for Impact as Options for Women Mankato launches their newest program to support fatherhood.
Saturday, May 22nd
Our Partners & Sponsors
- Poet Biorefining
- Create Ad Solutions/US Engravers
- Southern Minnesota Marital Arts
- APT Machining
- In remembrance of Sarah Delora
More Event Partners
Registrations opens at 9:00 am on May 22 at Unique Classic Cars, (2015 Bassett Drive in Mankato)
- Registration: 9 am – Unique Specialty & Classic Cars (former Lowe’s) parking lot
- Line Up: 9:45 am – Unique Specialty & Classic Cars
- Rollout: 10:00 am – Unique Specialty & Classic Cars
- Midway Stop & Competion: 11:00 am Neisen’s Riverside Sports Bar – 34166 MN 99, St. Peter
- Return, Best-in-Show Competition and Award Presentation: 1:00 pm – Unique Specialty & Classic Cars. The event will be emceed by Rockin Ronny’s
- $20 per vehicle – includes: event bandana, grab bag, food truck coupon, and automatic raffle entry.
This 75-mile route will include a midway stop where three different competitions will determine who has the: “Best Pipes,” the “Top Customization,” and “Toughest” vehicles on the block (a trophy will be awarded to a winner in the auto class and to a winner in the bike class).
Upon returning to Mankato, the “Best in Show” will be judged as the live sounds of Rook & Kyx accompany food from the best local food trucks and an awards ceremony! Unique Classic Cars is also using this event as the launch of their 2021 Rollin Season. So, come show off your ride, sport your club’s colors, and have a great time for an amazing cause!
Back at Unique Specialty & Classic Cars
Unique Classic Cars is also using this event as the launch of their 2021 Rollin Season.
So, come show off your ride, sport your club’s colors, and have a great time for an amazing cause!
What makes this a One of a Kind event?
It is both an Awareness Campaign and a Rolling Vehicle Show. Participants will have the opportunity to support the new Impact Curriculum called Foundations of Fatherhood, help launch Unique’s 2021 Roll-in Season while also having the opportunity to show off their ride and compete in 4 different competitions:
- Road Warrior – Here 4X4 trucks, rat rods, choppers, and military vehicles duke it out to see who the toughest kid on the block really is. (mid-stop)
- Bells & Whistles – Here awards are given to the most trick out ride. Everything from custom paint, to performance suspension, to jacked-up sound systems will be counted toward your credit. (mid-stop)
- Crack the Sky – Here vehicles will be judged to determine who has the best pipes. While loud is important, a low throaty tenor and the harmony when revved up is critical too. (mid-stop)
- Best in Show – Judged by a panel of professionals across the industry, the top motorcycle and top car will be determined. (Return location)
Judged by a panel of professionals across the industry, the top motorcycle and top car will be determined. (Return location)
This event is designed to primarily raise awareness. Options Mankato is seeking underwriting support just to cover the cost of the event; which is estimated at $3000. Any proceeds up and above the cost of the event will be given to Options Mankato as a charitable donation so Options can continue offering ALL their services free of charge!
Businesses, organizations, or individuals can support this event by becoming either an event partner or an event sponsor. The different levels of support come with benefits:
Become an Event Partner
Event Partnership: Negotiated donation + donation of a critical event resource.
Logo Link on event webpage; Printed Promotional materials; Recognition on media PSA and Social Media blasts; Dedicated table space at the Rollout & Return location; Up to 5 vehicle entries; goody bag access; Judging involvement.
Become an Event Sponsor
- Tier 1 Event Sponsor – $500 – Logo link on website, Table Space at return location, Business/Org name printed on event tshirts, grab bag access, 3 vehicle entries, and judging participation.
- Tier 2 Event Sponsor – $250 – Business/Org name recognition on website, grab bag access, 2 vehicle entries.
- Tier 3 Event Sponsor – $100 – Business/Org name recognition on website, grab bag access, 1 vehicle entry.